Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Dec 11, 2013

, , , ,

30" Demon Ranger Custom by Mikie Graham for TAG's Power Rangers 20th Anniversary Show


Mikie Graham of Zombie Monkie art recently showed off his insane custom 30" Demon Ranger for the Power Rangers 20th Anniversary show at Toy Art Gallery.

"I did my best to keep the original shape of the iconic power ranger figure, tweaking the sculpt as little as possible… that being said, you may notice a few changes. 
First off I removed “the Great Gosei” mask from the Ranger’s belt, molded him, then added my resin cast Gosei masks to four key locations on my design. I chopped off the original face to sculpt in the new snake face (including 2 real teeth) then using the Ranger’s original face I mounted it to his back to create the bug looking demon that you can see from behind. Finally a few minor sculpted details transformed the Rangers feet into monsters of their own…. shoes that Gene Simmons himself would be envious of! The rest was all hand painted using the contours of the rangers body as my guide. To finish him off I gave his massive cyclopean eyeball a good dose of gloss spray giving it that realistic wet look."


If you love him and need him in your life, the Demon Ranger is currently available online through TAG: HERE

-WolverineBurger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book